Got a little one who’s itching for their own set of wheels, but hasn’t quite mastered their balance? Set them off on this snazzy number. Designed for kids that need a little bit of support, the Raleigh Pop 14 is a kids bike that helps them to build their confidence and conquer the basics of biking, ready for that all-important day when they ditch the stabilisers and fly solo. All you need to do is cheer them on from the sidelines.
With a choice of two beautifully bright colourways, this 14-inch kids bike has a frame to suit every style. Contrasting red and blue tyres make the red frame an eye-catching choice, while the light green accents on our dreamy white frame give a vintage, crowd-pleasing finish even grown-ups will envy. Both frames showcase oodles of cool colour, creating a look that’s as wonderfully unique as the kid riding it.
The Pop 14 is best-suited to kids aged 4-6 years old.
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium V-brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Front V-brake modulator; when your child applies the front brake the modulator regulates the force that goes down to the front v-brake resulting in smoother braking
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit smaller hands
- High rise handlebars; designed for a more upright riding position; based on market research parents of younger children preferred a more upright riding position, they said it allowed their children to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims; give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads that prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non-slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard; colour co-ordinated to enhance the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt from getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Mudguards; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres
- Stabilisers; give your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our Children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.